Hi, all. A quick update to let you know I’m staying put until we figure out how to keep my pain under better control. Shockingly, I decided I wanted this to happen before they said it would. Saw a doctor earlier today who thinks he has a plan that will work. Here’s hoping it will!
With love and appreciation,